Non-adidas GT Swag

BuzzThePlumber

Helluva Engineer
For anyone who likes Columbia stuff, they have some NEW-ish things at Dicks.

***FYI, the East Cobb Dicks (Roswell Rd & Johnson Ferry) has probably the best selection of Tech gear in Metro Atlanta outside of the bookstore. There are currently 2 separate Tech sections. (For example: East Cobb Dicks location has the 3 below items--in the Columbia section) ***

21CMBMNCGTCHNVYTRGAT

21CMBMNCGTCHNVYTMGAT

21CMBMNCGTCHNVYPFGAT

FlatsLander

Ramblin' Wreck

***FYI, the East Cobb Dicks (Roswell Rd & Johnson Ferry) has probably the best selection of Tech gear in Metro Atlanta outside of the bookstore. There are currently 2 separate Tech sections. (For example: East Cobb Dicks location has the 3 below items--in the Columbia section) ***

21CMBMNCGTCHNVYTRGAT

21CMBMNCGTCHNVYTMGAT

21CMBMNCGTCHNVYPFGAT
It really looks like all these GT logos are shopped in to the pictures. Like they aren't physically on the hat/shirts.

Oakland

Helluva Engineer
I know we have those nice navy blue 404 ball caps. Anyone know where I can get a navy blue 333 ball cap. You know 3 wins per three seasons. I need that swag.

jmahone

Georgia Tech Fan
I recently purchased the Section 103 gold hoodie that says Tech in the new athletic department wordmark (medium). I think they got the gold just right. I originally got the gold hoodie that said Georgia Tech in the new workmark, but it was too small (got an S), and they didn't have (at the time) the same one in medium. I also bought the Georgia Tech gold shirt in a technical fabric with the new workmark in a medium. Again, the gold is perfect.

I also just purchased the Homefield (been following them for a while hoping they would add GT wear) North Avenue Trade School t-shirt, and though the trophy gold is different from Section 103, it's still pretty good and closer to the Section 103 gold than it is to the typical yellow from other vendors. I ordered a large, and probably should have gotten the M but will keep it since it's not too big. I never had the NATS shirt when I was at Tech, so this was a long time coming for me.

My son said he just orders medium in clothing and hopes for the best. It seems I should have followed his advice.

TL;DR Section 103 and Homefield have great gear for the new workmark and vintage clothing, respectively.

MidtownJacket

Staff member

21CMBMNCGTCHNVYTRGAT

21CMBMNCGTCHNVYTMGAT

21CMBMNCGTCHNVYPFGAT
Nice find, I snagged both shirts. Thanks for the link!

cthenrys

Ramblin' Wreck
I recently purchased the Section 103 gold hoodie that says Tech in the new athletic department wordmark (medium). I think they got the gold just right. I originally got the gold hoodie that said Georgia Tech in the new workmark, but it was too small (got an S), and they didn't have (at the time) the same one in medium. I also bought the Georgia Tech gold shirt in a technical fabric with the new workmark in a medium. Again, the gold is perfect.

I also just purchased the Homefield (been following them for a while hoping they would add GT wear) North Avenue Trade School t-shirt, and though the trophy gold is different from Section 103, it's still pretty good and closer to the Section 103 gold than it is to the typical yellow from other vendors. I ordered a large, and probably should have gotten the M but will keep it since it's not too big. I never had the NATS shirt when I was at Tech, so this was a long time coming for me.

My son said he just orders medium in clothing and hopes for the best. It seems I should have followed his advice.

TL;DR Section 103 and Homefield have great gear for the new workmark and vintage clothing, respectively.
I got the Georgia Tech hoodie in XL and it runs about the same as other XL sweats. Love the Section 103 stuff. Love my "I'm a Rambling Wreck" T-shirt too. Will be wearing it tomorrow with hope but low expectations

TooTall

Helluva Engineer

21CMBMNCGTCHNVYTRGAT

21CMBMNCGTCHNVYTMGAT

21CMBMNCGTCHNVYPFGAT
How dare you tease me with awesome gear that is not fat guy friendly.....