No UVA ATL chart yet?

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
No offense, but doesn't this get brought up virtually every time the chart is released? Lol, either you dig the buzzwords or not at this point.

Sorry if it was brought up before. ( really)

But two things, first aren't we now running a 3-3-5? And why is only the D effort based?

I don't care about the hype, just want the results to back it up.

GCdaJuiceMan

Helluva Engineer
Paging Mr. White- please report to the UVA backfield
While I whole heartedly agree with this statement. Based on historical happenings with the ATL report, I am not holding my breath. Even if he is suited up and out there, it will be minimal if it’s his first game back.

wesgt123

Helluva Engineer
While I whole heartedly agree with this statement. Based on historical happenings with the ATL report, I am not holding my breath. Even if he is suited up and out there, it will be minimal if it’s his first game back.
Yeah I just assume he ain’t playing. Ever.

SteamWhistle

Helluva Engineer
Sorry if it was brought up before. ( really)

But two things, first aren't we now running a 3-3-5? And why is only the D effort based?

I don't care about the hype, just want the results to back it up.
You want the results to back up that the depth chart says “effort based”. So all you’re looking for is effort?

InsideLB

Helluva Engineer
Appears no Griffin at DT and no AC Clayton at DE. Will be shocked if White plays at DE.

Really our DL, while healthier, deeper, and more experienced than last year still isn't up to snuff. The outstanding 3 DT recruits we got can't get here fast enough. Need an elite rusher to develop at DE.

BurdellJacket

Jolly Good Fellow
Appears no Griffin at DT and no AC Clayton at DE. Will be shocked if White plays at DE.

Really our DL, while healthier, deeper, and more experienced than last year still isn't up to snuff. The outstanding 3 DT recruits we got can't get here fast enough. Need an elite rusher to develop at DE.

I guess I missed it but has Clayton left the team again or is he injured?

Jacket05

Ramblin' Wreck
Not sure if this is the right place to put this but I figured it does relate to depth.

I have some questions about Caralla as our S&C coach. First off, he seems to be very well respected and mentioned often as one of the better S&C coaches in college football. However, I feel like every year we seem to get to get decimated by injuries. I understand that injuries happen to every team but the last few years with Caralla as the S&C coach it seems like our injury numbers are disproportionately high. A major part of S&C coaching is working on attributes like flexibility and such that are designed to minimize injuries.

I am not trying to throw Caralla under the bus cause I like the guy. I am just genuinely curious what other people's thoughts are on this. Are our injury numbers actually that high or is it just we don't have the depth so every injury seems more impactful? If they are high, what other explanations are there (like just dumb luck)?