No uga

Gold1

Helluva Engineer
Think about what you just said...

"We have out numbered ugag fans numerous times..."

We should outnumber them every time. EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. As a fan, I say it loudly knowing it brings shame to us. We should be ashamed that we can't outnumber our biggest rival in our own stadium.
More than a numerous times but yes I agree with you that it should be every time

Oldgoldandwhite

Helluva Engineer
The traditional rivalry games may still end up being played. The teams that have that game the last week of the year have a pretty easy way to justify it because they arent' playing conference teams after that game. But not everyone is in that scenario...so I'm certain they're worried about Vandy going out and playing some random non-conference game mid-year and then circling back and playing a conference opponent.

My guess is that Tech-uGA, Florida-FSU, Kentucky-Louisville, and Clemson-SC all still happen...just at the end fo the year.
Not if they think they will be in the SEC title game. We could quarantine them.

Deleted member 2897

Imagine being a UCF fan, and now 3 times in the last 4 years you haven’t played a full football schedule.

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
Good that SEC cancelled that game and not us. The DWAGS now can't wag their tongues that we ducked them. The SEC appears to want to protect their teams for the playoff games . Better chance to get 2 teams in the playoff.

VintageWreck

Jolly Good Fellow
It is 100% true just open your eyes. I don’t give a damn who the tickets are allocated to, just pan the stadium and see who ended up with those tix on gameday.

Good morning men!
I have reviewed the photo several times.

We have more fans in the South Lower, North Lower and both West Lower and West Upper. UGA has more fans in North Upper, East Upper, and East Lower.
The West holds more fans than the East,

We had at least 30k GT fans for that game. 30k is larger that 25k. Black and blue that GT fanswear just do not pop as the UGA red does.
We may have more than 30k GT fans at that game. I stand by my statement.

Milwaukee

Banned

Good morning men!
I have reviewed the photo several times.

We have more fans in the South Lower, North Lower and both West Lower and West Upper. UGA has more fans in North Upper, East Upper, and East Lower.
The West holds more fans than the East,

We had at least 30k GT fans for that game. 30k is larger that 25k. Black and blue that GT fanswear just do not pop as the UGA red does.
We may have more than 30k GT fans at that game. I stand by my statement.

5B34FD1C-2BFD-4DF6-A83A-F9C115AF566B.jpeg