No matter what

dmel25

Jolly Good Fellow
Whether we finish 3-9 today, or by some miracle beat UGA and end 4-8, I just want to say I'm proud of the team, coaches and especially the players this year. The players had to learn a whole new scheme offensively, and in every single game they have given it their all! It was amazing to watch, and I loved the energy.

We had our ups and downs this year, and we could have done better in some areas, but we still played hard and will only get better next year and the year after that, so here's to improvement! Go Jackets!

Tjacket

Jolly Good Fellow
Amen to. All the above Threads Thanks you to the players, Staff and all the fans who really understand this has a tough situation and long hall of a rebuild. . Without your support this could have really been bad. Looking forward to next year..Things will get better for us all . Looking forward to 2020 Season and beyond.

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Win or Lose.jpg

SteamWhistle

Helluva Engineer
Tough times don’t last Tough people do. Keep pushing for the the light at the end of tunnel. We all love Tech and the joy it brings us when Tech is good.

MidtownJacket

Staff member
This program is taking a new course. That requires a commitment and time. I think we will see it pay off, but either way we have to hang tough.

It’s a long game left ahead of us, and the last game we see this year. Enjoy it all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yaller Jacket

Ramblin' Wreck
Glad I opened this thread. The Post Game thread was adding to my already bummed out outlook.

I will always remember the 2019 team as the hustlingest, hardest trying team ever. No matter what the score they gave it all they had. That goes for road games too. Many years we look like a different team on the road, but not this crew. If Collins can keep up that team mentality when we have some talent, we will get some wins over the big boys.

gtpi

Helluva Engineer
We are probably the youngest team in the league. We will only get better. As long as the team keeps their heart

actually you are wrong. we are one of the youngest teams in the entire country not just the league. they talked about that when we played ncs. they are neck in neck with us for that distinction.