No Karlos Willams for FSU

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
There is no doubt Cook is a star in the making... However FSU hasn't gave him the bulk of the carries due to him fumbling in practice.

I'm sure Dalvin will have some success vs but I also think he may give us one or two back.

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer

305jacket

Jolly Good Fellow
For those that remember our last ACCCG, Karlos was the one who intercepted Tevin on our final potential GW drive.

I remember watching him in the High a School All America Game thinking this guy was going to be the next Sean Taylor. He was downright filthy.

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
For those that remember our last ACCCG, Karlos was the one who intercepted Tevin on our final potential GW drive.

I remember watching him in the High a School All America Game thinking this guy was going to be the next Sean Taylor. He was downright filthy.

I think that was his brother Vince

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
To an extent this sucks because Cook is definitely the better back but it hurts their depth. We also have a history of letting the older bruiser backs hurt us quite a bit (Dallas Crawford). Karlos being out well definitely help us in situations where FSU wants to try and control the clock.

Chan15A

Georgia Tech Fan
Dalvin Cook is like the 12 year old brother of Nick Chubb. Really like the fact that we just saw a great back and now we see a "good" back

GTonTop88

Helluva Engineer
Cook and Chubb are both elite in their own right. One with great power, good speed, decent elusiveness. Other with great speed, good-great elusiveness, decent power. Gonna be a challenge, I would compare Cook to Duke Johnson