No heart

Status
Not open for further replies.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
This is the worst effort I've seen in a GT team in years. Absolutely embarrassing. This season is over. There is no confidence or fight in this team.

YJAlleyCat

Jolly Good Fellow
The body language on the sidelines worries me. It looks like they don't believe they can win, and it looked like that early in this game before things got out of hand.

wvGT11

Helluva Engineer
They have given up plain and simple, no momentum to get that spark going. Even when they get that spark, the offense isn't working. Seeing PJ frustrated and yelling at them sure doesn't help either

I hope Mbob feels really warm and fuzzy inside for giving that dumb extension last year. He deserved a raise but no extension. We need to drop this whole staff! I'm not going to point one finger at the offense because Ted Rood and Al Groh have bother been garbage D cord here. We need a coach that is young with a LOT of energy and that run a new age offense. Point Blank ! This season is the start of Johnsons downfall at tech. He should be gone by the end of 2017.

wvGT11

Helluva Engineer
I hope Mbob feels really warm and fuzzy inside for giving that dumb extension last year. He deserved a raise but no extension. We need to drop this whole staff! I'm not going to point one finger at the offense because Ted Rood and Al Groh have bother been garbage D cord here. We need a coach that is young with a LOT of energy and that run a new age offense. Point Blank ! This season is the start of Johnsons downfall at tech. He should be gone by the end of 2017.
Would things have been different had injuries not been an issue though? Who knows, but yeah his job should be on the line now.

Would things have been different had injuries not been an issue though? Who knows, but yeah his job should be on the line now.
I caught a lot of mouth last year when I complained about him getting an extension. But oh no! All these football gurus that live their last life football lives on this boardthought I was the biggest idiot. Yes, he deserved more money but not the EXTENSION. This is the beginning of the end for Johnson I think. He is just outdated with how he approaches the game I feel like. One great season doesn't make up for the bad 4 season (2010-2013) and now this season.

Rock

Ramblin' Wreck
Where were you guys a couple months ago when I was getting blasted for saying the same thing lol.

Athletes are bigger stronger fatser than ever, the TO is not going to be as effective today as it was in 1950.

Rock

Ramblin' Wreck
I will say you do have to cut him a little slack for the amount of injured players we have. This team his imploded due to injuries and inexperience. JT doesn't have the help he had last year. So to say its all his fault his a stretch.

True but at the end of the day, it all rests at his feet.

Part of the job.

lv20gt

Helluva Engineer
I caught a lot of mouth last year when I complained about him getting an extension. But oh no! All these football gurus that live their last life football lives on this boardthought I was the biggest idiot. Yes, he deserved more money but not the EXTENSION. This is the beginning of the end for Johnson I think. He is just outdated with how he approaches the game I feel like. One great season doesn't make up for the bad 4 season (2010-2013) and now this season.

We aren't going to get rid of Johnson any time soon. Plain and simple. There's no two ways about it. The biggest reason is because no matter how he does this year, gregory is first in line for the chopping block, and we can't afford to get rid of them both.

jacketup

Helluva Engineer
Some of yall are just loving this. Sad.

I don't think anyone is loving it, but a lot of people see the continued mediocrity and are fed up with it. Sometimes you have to hit bottom before you can rise again.

Personally, I am fed up with the administration at the GTAA since Homer retired more so than the acute coaching issues.

We aren't going to get rid of Johnson any time soon. Plain and simple. There's no two ways about it. The biggest reason is because no matter how he does this year, gregory is first in line for the chopping block, and we can't afford to get rid of them both.
One good season in the past 5 is not good man. I hope all these dumb CPJ fans will realizea after today that the program will never and I repeat NEVER be at the national stage of college football with CPJ in charge. This is the beginning of the end !

pbrown520

Ramblin' Wreck
I don't want PJ to go. I just don't understand this season. It's hard to watch this team - just not good at anything.

lv20gt

Helluva Engineer
One good season in the past 5 is not good man. I hope all these dumb CPJ fans will realizea after today that the program will never and I repeat NEVER be at the national stage of college football with CPJ in charge. This is the beginning of the end !

Every year prior to this one for the football team under Johnson has been better than any one year for the basketball team under gregory. This year doesn't change anything. Johnson is going to be here until after gregory is already gone. Plain and simple.

wvGT11

Helluva Engineer
I like PJ also, but in the end, will he be able to get this team back on track and year on year show improvement or a top 10 team. This year wasn't supposed to be this way, but it turned out bad.
Any football coach would have issues when the team is this wrecked, but the real test on him now is what he can do to turn that around.

Status
Not open for further replies.