No defensive note card...

Longestday

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I have noticed a lot of defensive note card reading in games. Today I just realized I do not remember seeing the defense read cards. I would bet knowing what your doing by heart makes you a better player: )

There was a lot less of getting ready for the play. No one was talking and moving to get into position right before the play started. The D looked good.

I wonder if they heard me screaming "no one plays harder".

bat_082994

Ramblin' Wreck
I kinda noticed that too. Maybe it's part of moving to the coach's box, that you can just watch and adjust as needed from there. Let's hope the D looks as good as it did today the rest of the year

Longestday

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I think I was misunderstood. The players have cards on thier wrist. They used to check them every play.

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
I think I was misunderstood. The players have cards on thier wrist. They used to check them every play.

There probably didnt wear them this week bc Syracuse doesnt run a hurry offense like we have seen the last couple of weeks

SN: Speaking of hurry up offenses, did you guys see that BYU ran 115 plays vs. Houston

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
There probably didnt wear them this week bc Syracuse doesnt run a hurry offense like we have seen the last couple of weeks

SN: Speaking of hurry up offenses, did you guys see that BYU ran 115 plays vs. Houston

BYU's D also had the experience of what a week after GT feels like.