Nice review of our current offensive line

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Quick is a "potential"
Adams is a maybe
Franklin is young and getting better
Tchio is a "potential"
Williams is good.
After 3 years of recruiting/coaching to still have to slot 3 transfers in as starters is pitiful, IMO.
At least the back ups are about a year older than the starters .
The clemson starting DL is 2 years older than our oL starters.

The Pitt OL and DL are about 2.5 to 3 years older than our ol!!! How do they get them to be super seniors.

Takes time to grow strong ol.

Cgc tried to use the coj guys but get them to add weight. Injuries came and thinned the bench. He screwed up on the biggest transition - the ol.

Now we are young and deep. Only hope this year is we could be better by miami and fsu who are only 1 year older than gt ol .

JacketFan137

Banned
Why do you do this? Why? Anyone who knows Paul knows he is the anthesis of lazy. We get that you don’t like him. Fine. But quit making stuff up. You’re better than that.
Recruiting he certainly was towards the end. I loved paul but the end of his tenure he really phoned in the recruiting aspect of the program based on what I’ve heard from people involved in georgia high school football and those close to the program.

Anything that isn’t non stop praise and posts about how much better collins is means I hate Paul. Please lol

JacketFan137

Banned
Quick is a "potential"
Adams is a maybe
Franklin is young and getting better
Tchio is a "potential"
Williams is good.
After 3 years of recruiting/coaching to still have to slot 3 transfers in as starters is pitiful, IMO.
I would have called that pitiful 10 years ago. Going forward this might be the new normal for a lot of teams

MonroeJacket

GT Athlete
FWIW, this is what Athlon says. Also FWIW, these things are never right, especially when it comes to us because they don’t give af.
F58F6FE1-2E8D-4A95-ADCE-97B862D04613.jpeg

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
Recruiting he certainly was towards the end. I loved paul but the end of his tenure he really phoned in the recruiting aspect of the program based on what I’ve heard from people involved in georgia high school football and those close to the program.

Anything that isn’t non stop praise and posts about how much better collins is means I hate Paul. Please lol
I would take what you hear from high school coaches about Tech with a grain of salt. Those stories have been around for the past 50 years.