Nice Kansas City Star piece on Butker

deeeznutz

Helluva Engineer
Harrison Butker helped my wife win our fantasy league with a monster final week. Gotta love those championship week pickups paying off!

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer
Great Tech career. Looks like he is off to a great pro career, as well.
You think he will have leg fatigue by the playoffs? So far he is getting a lot of respect from press, players and coaches. But so far he is nailing them. I could not be a kicker. All you have to miss is one. On the other hand, I always thought placekickers would make good prosecutors or defense lawyers because their nerves would hold.

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer
I love seeing Butker do well in the league!
You know, Johnson said when he was a freshman that we would see him in the NFL one day. And I still think the last piece of straw dropped by Richt was that short kickoff in the Buttker game. Bad, bad decision, inexplicable.

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer

The boy done good. And am I the only one offended by the goofy way the players wear their pants these days, with the kneepads -- or what used to be kneepads -- up over the knee and on the thigh? It's kind of unAmerican or something.

The Doddfather

Jolly Good Fellow
He won me 3 games in fantasy football this year. I loved draft night when I had to explain to the dwags fan beside me who he was and why he was worth drafting. You could’ve heard a pin drop.