Nice ESPN Article Reviewing the 2017 GT Football Schedule

Deleted member 2897

It really IS hard to believe it's been that long.

That was right after Dabo was named interim coach. So even that win was during an unusual time.

And none of them have been close games.

Well, I mean technically the final scores would agree. But there have been many times we were actually in the game. In 2012 for example, we were actually winning in the 4th quarter and we put up 500 yards of offense on Clemson that day.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
That was right after Dabo was named interim coach. So even that win was during an unusual time.

Well, I mean technically the final scores would agree. But there have been many times we were actually in the game. In 2012 for example, we were actually winning in the 4th quarter and we put up 500 yards of offense on Clemson that day.
I know we moved the ball but I don't recall having a lead. I could be wrong because I remember having to drink heavily that game because Vad looked like **** early on.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
I know we moved the ball but I don't recall having a lead. I could be wrong because I remember having to drink heavily that game because Vad looked like **** early on.
My bad that was 2013 I was thinkink of. Threw me off when we had to go to Clemson 2 years in a row. . You're right. 2012 we did have a lead. My mistake.

Deleted member 2897

My bad that was 2013 I was thinkink of. Threw me off when we had to go to Clemson 2 years in a row. . You're right. 2012 we did have a lead. My mistake.

Yea I was there and am still scarred. Neither team had a defense and the offenses just ran up and down the field. We had better starting field position, which was really the only reason they had more offensive yards. And then late in the game we just had a couple stupid miscues that suddenly blew open the game. For example (going from deep, scarred memory), I think down 7 after Clemson had just scored, we fumbled a kick return and had to fall on it in our own end zone for a safety. So instead of starting on offense again, we gave them 2 points, and the ball back again too. And that just seemingly ruined all our offensive momentum.