NFL Fantasy Football

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
Anybody here love fantasy football?

I'm already doing mock leagues.

Hopefully we can get a good group together on here this year.

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
My NFL Mock Draft today...Standard 10 team ESPN league.

QB - Aaron Rodgers, Phillip Rivers
RB - Reggie Bush, Trent Richardson, Ray Rice, Jonathan Stewart, Tre Mason
WR - Calvin Johnson, Demaryius Thomas, Jeremy Maclin, Sammy Watkins, Steve Smith, Tavon Austin
TE - Greg Olsen
K -Steven Hauschka
D - 49ers

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
Surprised you pulled off Calvin, DT, and Rodgers. It's the price you pay for being thin at RB. Fantasy championships are won and lost with RB's. Most the time from injuries.

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
Yeah Rodgers was there in the 3rd.

IMO most of the top backs are overrated.... I like Peterson, Charles, Forte and a couple of others...but after that is not worth the gamble early IMO. I usually go with elite WR's and RB by committee. I've won 2 out of 4 years and finished 2nd and 3rd the other years.

I love my WR's but my RB's are risky...have to hope I hit it right that week...and that Rice bounces back.

jeffgt14

Yeah Rodgers was there in the 3rd.

IMO most of the top backs are overrated.... I like Peterson, Charles, Forte and a couple of others...but after that is not worth the gamble early IMO. I usually go with elite WR's and RB by committee. I've won 2 out of 4 years and finished 2nd and 3rd the other years.

I love my WR's but my RB's are risky...have to hope I hit it right that week...and that Rice bounces back.
McCoy is usually consistent too.

jeffgt14

I believe if you are in a PPR league, WR are definitely way to go. I had DT and CJ last year on my team and they carried me!
Probably true. I never pay ppr though I hate it. Maybe if you only get the extra point if the catch goes for at least 10 yards but being rewarded in fantasy from having crap players that just catch dump off passes is ridiculous.