NFL Draft results

pinglett

Ramblin' Wreck
Hate seeing 2 guys from Old Dominion, several guys from Maryland , and, of course, tons of guys from UGA get drafted, and then not a single GT guy get taken.

That will change.

Wake Forest, Valdosta State, Louisiana-Monroe, etc..... lots of lower schools with guys drafted. Then to see almost every senior for UGA (minus Elijah Holyfield) get selected. Makes you sick.

swarmer

Ramblin' Wreck
7 dawgs drafted in what will be there least talented class for a while. Looked at some 2020 & 21 mocks and saw 6 projected first round picks for those guys. I guess that's the fruits of Kirby's recruiting classes starting to pump through

Deleted member 2897

Well, we finished fourth in the ACC this year, and almost got shut out of all conference awards. Hopefully the disrespect will end sooner rather than later.

Em_Jae20

Helluva Engineer
GT and Agnes Scott tied for number of draftees over the past 2 years.
Same post in two different threads, just thought I'd give it a little attention.
giphy.gif

katlong

Jolly Good Fellow
Anyone notice on nfl.com that if you filter by prospects that all colleges are listed except GT? Is that based on invitees to the combine? There were many colleges I’ve never heard of on the list yet we weren’t.

Deleted member 2897

Has more to do with individual talent than respect

Not that I’ve seen. Every year we have people with better stats than guys on other teams who get awards. One easy example is our freaking kicker. He never missed a single field goal or point after attempt, and attempted about the same kicks as one of the guys who got an award....who missed several kicks. Stupid.

I don’t think you can finish 4th in the ACC and have no talent.

swarmer

Ramblin' Wreck
Not that I’ve seen. Every year we have people with better stats than guys on other teams who get awards. One easy example is our freaking kicker. He never missed a single field goal or point after attempt, and attempted about the same kicks as one of the guys who got an award....who missed several kicks. Stupid.

I don’t think you can finish 4th in the ACC and have no talent.

We were 7-6 and got steamrolled by Minnesota. We haven’t had an NFL draft pick in 3 straight years and probably won’t have one in 2020 or 2021 unless it’s a transfer we brought in or someone like Juanyeh jumps early. Despite you flying your T4 in the ACC banner, our program hasn’t been ripe with talent, and won’t be until staff turns over the roster.

Deleted member 2897

We were 7-6 and got steamrolled by Minnesota. We haven’t had an NFL draft pick in 3 straight years and probably won’t have one in 2020 or 2021 unless it’s a transfer we brought in or someone like Juanyeh jumps early. Despite you flying your T4 in the ACC banner, our program hasn’t been ripe with talent, and won’t be until staff turns over the roster.

Fake News.

Deleted member 2897

I am really enjoying all of Ken Seguiras articles. Ken if you read these boards, you can kiss my dirty ***. Why you go out of your way to find the most negative possible angle on everything is beyond me. There are so many good stories out there in a variety of Tech sports and some amazing human interest stories. How about you grow a set of journalism sacks and do some real work?

ATL1

Helluva Engineer
I said at the beginning of the year I highly doubt anyone on this team gets drafted. Shame I thought a couple had league talent.