1. Welcome to Georgia Tech Swarm! JOIN US and be a part of the SWARM! GO JACKETS! THWg!

Next Supreme Court Justice

Discussion in 'The Swarm Lounge' started by LibertyTurns, Jul 1, 2018.

1. ramblinwreckguru

ramblinwreckguru Helluva Engineer

Touche!

2. bwelbo

bwelbo Helluva Engineer

The Supreme Court will be hearing an abortion case. Senator Chuck Schumer said today, “You have released the whirlwind, and you will pay the price. You will not know what hit you if you go forward with these awful decisions.” Calling out Kavanaugh and Gorsuch.

Chief Justice Roberts called him on it.

This didn’t make any news I saw all day. If a Republican had said something like that, it would be everywhere and people would be calling for them to resign. Oh well.

3. Technut1990

Technut1990 Helluva Engineer

Oh that’s already happened, when Trump said something about Ginsberg they accused him with interfering with a co equal branch of government.

4. LibertyTurns

LibertyTurns Helluva Engineer

The politicization of the Supreme Court is not a good thing for our nation. Liberals are hell bent on destroying anything they can & now the USCS is a target. The only thing left after that is destroying our entire system of government & handing out Communist Manifesto pamphlets to the masses. The oppressed majority will rise up against the oppressive minority.

5. bwelbo

bwelbo Helluva Engineer

Aside from the rage and hatred, it’s just really creepy how obsessed some people are with being able to kill their unborn babies. The bloodlust is just confounding. The bill they are reviewing from Louisiana was actually filed by a Democrat to help make abortions more safe there.

6. bwelbo

bwelbo Helluva Engineer

7. GT_EE78

GT_EE78 Helluva Engineer

How did that jihad squad and the one below ever get into an elected office?
    upload_2020-3-6_14-41-33.jpeg

8. bwelbo

bwelbo Helluva Engineer

If you have a link to that actual interview I would appreciate seeing it. Every one of the instances of what you linked to has been a Photoshop from what I’ve seen.

9. armeck

armeck Ramblin' Wreck

Nope. Nein. Nuh-uh.

10. GT_EE78

GT_EE78 Helluva Engineer

well, i did search
    saw same politifact dated june 2018 that its a fake
    in this case i believe them
    even a broken clock is right twice a day.