Next few features

Discussion in 'Georgia Tech Football' started by Eric, Nov 7, 2013.

1. Eric

Eric Retired Co-Founder Staff Member

Hope you guys liked the redshirt report's.

I will do another Swarm Mock Board in the next week or so.

After that I plan on doing a feature in Dec about the recruits and where they will fit in when they get here.

Anything else you guys would like to see?

JazzyD95 likes this.
  2. Tempest_12

Tempest_12 Ramblin' Wreck

Projected 2014 Depth Chart? You've kind of hinted at different positions in a few threads but write it all in one place?

3. kg01

kg01 Helluva Engineer Featured Member

Honestly, the info I'm curious about is probably not something that needs to be out on the interweb ... an attrition report :eek:.

Other than that, I like Tempest's idea. Either that or more bball info now that the season's starting.

4. Eric

Sure, I will do that.

GTonTop88 likes this.
  5. Eric

haha you are right.

Basketball is not my forte. I do love GT basketball and watch as much as I can but my sources arent as good and I do not follow it as I do football.

I am looking to find someone to cover that field for us.

6. kg01

kg01 Helluva Engineer Featured Member

Excuses, excuses ... Seriously though, reach out to connell62. He's posted here before. He'd either be great at doing it or putting you in touch with someone who can. Just a thought.

7. GTrob21

GTrob21 Helluva Engineer

projected 2-deep would be number 1 on my list.

Also some opinion stuff, such as who you think would run our offense better and why. Justin or Vad or the recruiting obstacles that we really face being Tech compared to UGA. I am pretty sure you have established this site as the best site to get tech info and since your the leader, your opinion carries the most weight.

You do a great job Eric

8. AE 87

AE 87 Helluva Engineer

HaHa. As I read Eric's answer saying it's not his forte, I was going to reply that he should get you to do it.

9. OldJacketFan

OldJacketFan Helluva Engineer

Any and all information is welcomed when it comes to Tech! Seriously, Eric, thanks for all the hard work and effort we see every day here! :D There's nothing out there that can compare to what we see here.

Nook Su Kow likes this.
  10. gtdrew

gtdrew Banned

I love basketball. I'll do a season preview for us here in the next few days.

11. AE 87

AE 87 Helluva Engineer

Well, it's not really a complete preview after tomorrow.

12. gtdrew

gtdrew Banned

lol. i guess ill be up for a while tonight then.

13. collegeballfan

collegeballfan Helluva Engineer

kg01 said:
    Excuses, excuses ... Seriously though, reach out to connell62. He's posted here before. He'd either be great at doing it or putting you in touch with someone who can. Just a thought.
    HaHa. As I read Eric's answer saying it's not his forte, I was going to reply that he should get you to do it.

I would agree, kg01 for GT BB.