Next few features

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
Hope you guys liked the redshirt report's.

I will do another Swarm Mock Board in the next week or so.

After that I plan on doing a feature in Dec about the recruits and where they will fit in when they get here.

Anything else you guys would like to see?

Tempest_12

Jolly Good Fellow
Projected 2014 Depth Chart? You've kind of hinted at different positions in a few threads but write it all in one place?

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Honestly, the info I'm curious about is probably not something that needs to be out on the interweb ... an attrition report :eek:.

Other than that, I like Tempest's idea. Either that or more bball info now that the season's starting.

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
Honestly, the info I'm curious about is probably not something that needs to be out on the interweb ... an attrition report :eek:.

Other than that, I like Tempest's idea. Either that or more bball info now that the season's starting.

haha you are right.

Basketball is not my forte. I do love GT basketball and watch as much as I can but my sources arent as good and I do not follow it as I do football.

I am looking to find someone to cover that field for us.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
haha you are right.

Basketball is not my forte. I do love GT basketball and watch as much as I can but my sources arent as good and I do not follow it as I do football.

I am looking to find someone to cover that field for us.

Excuses, excuses ... Seriously though, reach out to connell62. He's posted here before. He'd either be great at doing it or putting you in touch with someone who can. Just a thought.

GTrob21

Helluva Engineer
projected 2-deep would be number 1 on my list.

Also some opinion stuff, such as who you think would run our offense better and why. Justin or Vad or the recruiting obstacles that we really face being Tech compared to UGA. I am pretty sure you have established this site as the best site to get tech info and since your the leader, your opinion carries the most weight.

You do a great job Eric

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
Excuses, excuses ... Seriously though, reach out to connell62. He's posted here before. He'd either be great at doing it or putting you in touch with someone who can. Just a thought.

HaHa. As I read Eric's answer saying it's not his forte, I was going to reply that he should get you to do it.

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
Any and all information is welcomed when it comes to Tech! Seriously, Eric, thanks for all the hard work and effort we see every day here! :D There's nothing out there that can compare to what we see here.

collegeballfan

Helluva Engineer
kg01 said:
HaHa. As I read Eric's answer saying it's not his forte, I was going to reply that he should get you to do it.

I would agree, kg01 for GT BB.