New voice of the Jackets

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
I listened to his football play by play clip, he's got a flow to his call and a good voice. He's going to be enjoyable to listen to. I just wish he'd been a bit more familiar with Tech and its history! Wes had a good knowledge prior to coming in but I guess you can't get everything ;)

bat_082994

Ramblin' Wreck
I have to say, I like the hire. I think we will be able to forgive him for being a former bulldog, but I agree with Old Jacket Fan in that he has a nice flow to his voice. Good hire.

GTFowler

Georgia Tech Fan
I love the hire. The new AD sure has done a great job so far. I really liked Gaudin's basketball samples on his page. Football: I liked his flow in football also but I just hope he gets use to calling an offense like ours.(not sure what he is accustomed to but I know calling a offense like ours can be tough at times)

collegeballfan

Helluva Engineer
I finally got around to listening to some of Gaudin's radio samples. This guy is good. By game six we will be asking "Wes who?"

TechCubed

Helluva Engineer
Nice piece by Matt Winkeljohn on the new Voice.

I like everything I've heard and read about Brandon so far. Having a young, energetic guy is good for the future.

John

Peacekeeper
Staff member
Nice piece by Matt Winkeljohn on the new Voice.

I like everything I've heard and read about Brandon so far. Having a young, energetic guy is good for the future.
Been following Brandon on twitter and he seems really excited. Saw a lot of Butler fans wishing him well as well, to me, that's always important.

jzgt22

Jolly Good Fellow
Sounds like a great hire! wish he had a Tech background, but I'm sure he'll do a fantastic job!

John

Peacekeeper
Staff member
Sounds like a great hire! wish he had a Tech background, but I'm sure he'll do a fantastic job!
Speaking of that, it's funny that Wes moved on right before we play his alma mater. Coincidence?! ;)