New Senior Offensive Advisor Ostrowski

alagold

Helluva Engineer

ncjacket79

Helluva Engineer
He may be useful but his Offense was dead last in conference last yr. --before the staff was fired.
So last year is all that matters to you? Any idea what the situation was? Did you actually check the article on his career or just look at one statistic?

Kennethshannon20

Jolly Good Fellow
So last year is all that matters to you? Any idea what the situation was? Did you actually check the article on his career or just look at one statistic?
So let's talk about his career. . .
Head coach at NMU:
'12: 4-7
'13 : 3-7
'14: 3-8
'15: 5-6
'16: 3-8

Offensive Coordinator:
'17: 8-5
'18: 1-11

That's what we know. Sorry if that doesn't give the fans here much hope or confidence lol. Now, to be fair, we all understand that those schools do NOT recruit the talent we do. So I give some leniency there. However, they don't play the talent we play either. So I just don't know what to think. As it was said before, let's just hope he is a better advisor then anything else he has taken on thus far.

ncjacket79

Helluva Engineer
So let's talk about his career. . .
Head coach at NMU:
'12: 4-7
'13 : 3-7
'14: 3-8
'15: 5-6
'16: 3-8

Offensive Coordinator:
'17: 8-5
'18: 1-11

That's what we know. Sorry if that doesn't give the fans here much hope or confidence lol. Now, to be fair, we all understand that those schools do NOT recruit the talent we do. So I give some leniency there. However, they don't play the talent we play either. So I just don't know what to think. As it was said before, let's just hope he is a better advisor then anything else he has taken on thus far.
He’s not the HC or OC for that matter. What I saw was that they generally had pretty good offenses. All that matter is how he is at breaking down film.