new schedule format

ebb1

Georgia Tech Fan
I could be way off base, but I see Clemson and FSU eventually jumping to the Super SEC. Big10 will pickup ND & Stanford. The remaining P5 will be left to run their own national championship. Just don't see us playing Clemson for many more years

ChicagobasedJacket

Jolly Good Fellow
Any ACC team that jumps brings no TV or streaming revenue to the new conference through 2036. There ain’t no jumping while the current contract is in place

We were fools to turn it down then, but B1G would be fools to offer today. The Ohio State - GT home game would be an ACC broadcast
All true. One can hope that they are fools or circumstance change, right? lol

GSOJacket

Jolly Good Fellow
I wish the ACC had just gone to a pure rotational system. I don’t care how they did what they did. What we got sucks, feels like the dregs. Clemson will make money but, like UGA, result in an almost certain loss - every year. Louisville is not a rival. Wake doesn’t feel like one either, but I could live with this one. VT, Duke, FSU, and UNC are rivals.
This is not about Collins (he will not be here). It is about us being able to compete in the absurd new NIL/transfer era with limited financial resources.