New Pro Jackets Progress

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Aha, from source of all knowledge wiki (tic). This is before the MLB agreement:

1649333547107.png

GT Bravo

Jolly Good Fellow
I was worried because I couldn't find Trusting on an Arizona roster at any level so I emailed the Hops and they responded right away that he was sent up to AA Amarillo but starting on the injured list. They only currently list 3 infielders. I hope whatever is minor but good to know he is a Sod Poodle!

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I was worried because I couldn't find Trusting on an Arizona roster at any level so I emailed the Hops and they responded right away that he was sent up to AA Amarillo but starting on the injured list. They only currently list 3 infielders. I hope whatever is minor but good to know he is a Sod Poodle!

Is "Sod Poodle" a typo? I like Richmond Flying Squirrels, but don't like the sound of a Sod Poodle.

GT Bravo

Jolly Good Fellow

Double-A Akron RubberDucks​

Akron 2 Erie 0

Akron winners of three straight games heading into last night's action would get another outstanding performance from starter Xzavion Curry on the mound. Curry would blank the SeaWolves over six innings on just two hits while striking out five batters. Curry has only allowed one run on just four base hits over his last two starts while striking out 14 over 11.0 innings.

CINCYMETJACKET

Helluva Engineer

Double-A Akron RubberDucks​

Akron 2 Erie 0

Akron winners of three straight games heading into last night's action would get another outstanding performance from starter Xzavion Curry on the mound. Curry would blank the SeaWolves over six innings on just two hits while striking out five batters. Curry has only allowed one run on just four base hits over his last two starts while striking out 14 over 11.0 innings.
Too bad Curry isn't pitching for us when we play in the RubberDucks stadium on Monday. I will be there. Hoping for a Tech win and not a football score...

randerto

Jolly Good Fellow
Oh, how much we miss pitchers who can pitch like Curry and Thomas...but great to see them have success at the next levels..

From this past weekend on the single-A Rome, GA Braves team... Luke Waddell doing well at AA too...

On offense, Justyn-Henry Malloy has been going wild of late as he now has a 10 game hitting streak and has hit safely in 18 of his past 20 games. His 5-5 night with a pair of doubles raised his average all the way to .327 and his season OPS is up to .924 which seems pretty good.