New Pro Jackets Progress

JacketOff

Helluva Engineer
Not sure it was ever posted on this board, so I’ll say that both Murray and Willingham signed for their “slot values” at $125k according to Baseball America.

Murray is now 6-26 in 6 games played with 3RBI and 5 strikeouts

English is 4-22 in 6 games with 2RBI, and despite the low average, has only struck out twice.

Since being moved out of rookie ball, McCann is 7-36 in 11 games with 1 homer and 2 RBI, and with 15 strikeouts.

Willingham is now 0-1 with 4IP in 3 games with 2 runs allowed on 3 hits, 0 walks, and 3 strikeouts.

Thomas is 2-0 with 9.2IP in 3 games, allowing 5 runs on 12 hits with 13 strikeouts and 0 walks.

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Willingham got his 1st pro win last night. 3.1 innings of 1 hit ball out of pen. 2.79 era in around 10 innings of work. Does have 2 losses, but not bad numbers. Wish he would have stayed, but completely understand his decision.

He made the right move to transfer and play a year in the ACC. It got him noticed. I hope he does well, he has his chance.

I doubt he'll go to the MLB without a big jump in performance, but that is true of all players who aren't drafted in the top few rounds. So many minor league players and so few MLB roster spots.

GT Bravo

Jolly Good Fellow
Dusty Isaacs released from AAA Buffalo. I loved watched him pitch at the Rusty C. Has had some arm trouble. Someone will definitely pick him up.