New Pro Jackets Progress

CINCYMETJACKET

Helluva Engineer
Solid outing by Hurter. 3 IP, 2 H, 1 R, 1 K. Mostly weak contact other than a BOMB by Alonso to LF that stayed in the park and hit off the top of the wall due to the wind blowing in, and an opposite field HR by Vientos that was wind aided and just made it out. The baseball gods giveth and they taketh away...

Looked good to me. I'd want him on my team.

YoungSting

Jolly Good Fellow
We also didn't talk about Amos making the Show in '23, I don't believe.

I got to coach him a few years of travel ball. Not going to say I’m the reason he got there, but clearly I couldn’t have screwed him up to bad. Talk about one of the nicest kids. He has a work ethic and smart, definitely a combination of sticking around

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
I went to my first Durham Bulls game of this season expecting to see Chandler Simpson play. However he was no longer on their roster. I checked and found he was sent to Bowling Green Hot Rods which is high Class A. Wonder what happened. He was considered one of the Ray's hot prospects.

gtbeak

Jolly Good Fellow
I went to my first Durham Bulls game of this season expecting to see Chandler Simpson play. However he was no longer on their roster. I checked and found he was sent to Bowling Green Hot Rods which is high Class A. Wonder what happened. He was considered one of the Ray's hot prospects.
I have no definite knowledge on the subject, but my guess is that the Rays will want him to spend some time at AA Montgomery and see success there before promoting him to Durham. He was added to Durham's play-off taxi squad last year, but I think that was just to have somewhere to send him to continue his baseball education rather than an expectation that he is ready for the AAA level. To date he has not appeared in a game above the A+ level.

gtbeak

Jolly Good Fellow
Kyle McCann hit his first big league homer last night. For those of us watching from 2017 - 2019, this moonshot looks very familiar. He also gunned down Brendan Donovan for a K-DP. Sorry for the ads prior to the video.

LongforDodd

LatinxBreakfastTacos
Kyle McCann hit his first big league homer last night. For those of us watching from 2017 - 2019, this moonshot looks very familiar. He also gunned down Brendan Donovan for a K-DP. Sorry for the ads prior to the video.

That put out was about as close as you can get but he did get him