New play by play announcer

Boomergump

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
It's gonna take an adjustment. He was great in that call, but I got really attached to Brandon. The game calls are obviously the most important, but I hope that he and CPJ hit it off as well as the most recent crew. Those radio shows were fun!

King2b

Jolly Good Fellow
Sounds a lot like Brandon to me. I liked Brandon. He's got a step learning curve to be able to call triple option football in a month.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Cam

Helluva Engineer
To be honest, I didn't like Brandon at all at first. I really didn't like his voice. But seeing him in the radio shows and listening to his work over time made him grow on me. I was actually kind of upset when I heard he was leaving. Though I actually kind of like Andy after looking up some of his other videos.
http://www.gamecocksonline.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/091114aah.html

Here's to hoping he has similar chemistry with CPJ as Brandon did.

Bennett

Jolly Good Fellow
I think he has a better radio voice than Brandon. Brandons voice was kind of feminine to me when I first heard it. Which was the exact opposite of Wes. I still long for Wes to come back

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
The tenor of Wes and Beandons voice was much smoother to listen to. This guy's a bit more high pitched and scratchy sounding.... gonna take some getting used to for me.

Edit....after listening to his uga /usce preview it's not so bad. Still gonna take some getting used to but should just be a matter of time. In his favor....he probly dislikes the mutts a good bit after spending time at usce.

Last edited: