New Movies

TechBurn

Jolly Good Fellow
Any of you guys enjoy martial arts movies? Netflix has an interesting one called "Revenger" starring Bruce Khan,,, The movie is pretty bad, low budget,& cheesy, but his
Taekwondo fighting is pretty unbelievable! I read his interview & he said that they were so low budget, there was no special effects, one or two takes only, all him fighting. About 30 minutes in is the big fight scene. Check it out,,,,

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
Being on 3rd shift now I try to stay up as late as possible on my days off. I spent last night watching Richard Jewel and Uncut Gems.
Man, if social media was around like it was when the OlympicPark bombing happened that poor man might have lived as long as he did.... Two really good movies though! I’ve never seen Sandler play a role like this. That was 90 minutes of straight panic attack! Lol

herb

Helluva Engineer
Being on 3rd shift now I try to stay up as late as possible on my days off. I spent last night watching Richard Jewel and Uncut Gems.
Man, if social media was around like it was when the OlympicPark bombing happened that poor man might have lived as long as he did.... Two really good movies though! I’ve never seen Sandler play a role like this. That was 90 minutes of straight panic attack! Lol

haven’t seen Richard Jewel yet. I have very visceral feelings about Uncut Gems. hard To discuss without spoiling anything

Techster

Helluva Engineer
This looks really good:

This was not as good as the previews. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't good. Very, um, interesting story lines. It's more interesting if you like religion and supernatural themes. Based off the novel.

Worth the watch for the actors and actresses...there's a bit of star power going for it.

I give it a 6/10.

TechBurn

Jolly Good Fellow
Techster,,, I mostly agree with you on THE DEVIL ALL THE TIME,,, I probably liked it better that you did, but agree it was slow. It was nice to see the bad guys get their just rewards,,,,

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I liked the original, and Eddie Murphy has some good films left in him, but a good sequel to that movie is a high bar to hit.
That's fair. Coming To America is probably the best comedic movie of it's generation, possibly all time.

Regardless, we're maybe getting a high profile new release for free at home. I'll take that all day.

herb

Helluva Engineer
That's fair. Coming To America is probably the best comedic movie of it's generation, possibly all time.

Regardless, we're maybe getting a high profile new release for free at home. I'll take that all day.
Interesting. I know you are not the only one to think that highly of it. I like it, but don't put it anywhere near that category. ( I am probably in the minority)

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Interesting. I know you are not the only one to think that highly of it. I like it, but don't put it anywhere near that category. ( I am probably in the minority)

I'm open to considering others, but it's really tough to beat.

Milwaukee

Banned
Just discovered the IMDB app for Prime that shows tons of free movies and tv. It does have ads but it’s not bad at all for free. Watched LA Confidential and Can’t Hardly Wait over the weekend.
If you download the app to your phone you can search through the library to see what’s free, then in your Prime app on your tv just manually search for that movie. Pretty sweet deal.