New Lethal Weapon 3 doc to air on ACCN after the game on Thursday.

bigrabbit

Jolly Good Fellow
Awesome show, just watched it and repeating now.
What do we have to do to get back to our 1990 level again?
Running a top ranked basketball program, spending only $15-20M seems like a bargain compared to what we talk about all the time in the football forum.

bigrabbit

Jolly Good Fellow
Can you imagine the LW3 NIL deal?

Is there some reason we aren’t gearing up NIL to recruit players like that again (or maybe we are)?

The show mentioned how LW3 was bigger than Deion, Falcons, uga, everything. Seems like a much bigger bang for the buck than hiring a $5-10M/yr football coach (not necessarily opposed to that, but talking value).

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
LW3 is oddly a significant reason I went to GT in the first place.

So, as you watch the doc, just know they're the reason you have to deal with me today.

serious you're welcome GIF

MtnWasp

Ramblin' Wreck
I was in Veterinary school. I was at Penn's large-animal facility in Kennett Square, PA in a crappy, gray, empty dormitory room. I had hauled a small TV from my Philadelphia apartment so I could watch that game. I was jumping off the walls of that empty room when Dennis made that three.

MikeGT

Jolly Good Fellow
I was a student 87-90. Those were great times
I missed Mark Price, but Tom Hammond Tomahawk dunks and then LW3?
Kenny was a magician with that ball in his hand.
Incredible basketball!

BuzzBy

Georgia Tech Fan
92 AE grad here. It was an incredible time to be a basketball fan. Notice the place was packed and as I remember GT was the hottest ticket in town. The Thriller Dome was rocking at least an hour before tip off and the energy was incredible to witness live! Great times, great friends.