New in 15: Wigley vows his best

Techster

Helluva Engineer
He is the prototypical size for CBs in this era. LOVE this guy's aggressiveness and attitude. Love that one play where he called out the opposing coach then blew up the play right afterwards.

Great scouting by the staff to get on this guy early before the factories found out about him.

BBK

Jolly Good Fellow
He is the prototypical size for CBs in this era. LOVE this guy's aggressiveness and attitude. Love that one play where he called out the opposing coach then blew up the play right afterwards.

Great scouting by the staff to get on this guy early before the factories found out about him.
Looked like they changed the play to account for him playing far off the line, then he blew it up anyway.

ATL1

Helluva Engineer
I got him and Dorian at R/L corner and Dotson at Nickel.

I think Dotson has the best ball skills out of all three honestly. Wigley and Walker will have to work on that.

Last edited:

DrJacket

Helluva Engineer
I do like how physical he is. Favorite play for me was where he blew up the blocker and then made the tackle. I know that's classic "Oklahoma," but you still don't see a corner do it that often.

alaguy

Helluva Engineer
I've loved this guy from first sight.I love his height.I love his hitting ability.I love his speed.He could play safety with his physical play.I think he is the most polished DB we have brought in 2 yrs.