New Hires

smokey_wasp

Helluva Engineer
So McFarland worked for Louisville. I thought their recruiting graphics looked about as good ss ugly red and black can. He should do fine

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
1613703684105.jpeg

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Sean Boyle has been on staff for like a month. Our staff and him have been following each other for a while now, and he had on his bio that he was an assistant strength coach for GT.

All of our new S&C assistants look like they can still ball. Should bring some new energy to the team.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
With the coming of marketing opportunities for SAs, I can see recruiting shifting towards business pitch meetings. Coaches are going to have to not only have to sell their schools and football program, but will have to begin pitching to SAs how they will be marketed and how the football program will maximize their income opportunities by building an SAs brand.

If anything starts shifting recruiting advantages towards GT, this will be it. CGC and our admins look like they're seeing that as well.

JacketRacket

Jolly Good Fellow
With the coming of marketing opportunities for SAs, I can see recruiting shifting towards business pitch meetings. Coaches are going to have to not only have to sell their schools and football program, but will have to begin pitching to SAs how they will be marketed and how the football program will maximize their income opportunities by building an SAs brand.

If anything starts shifting recruiting advantages towards GT, this will be it. CGC and our admins look like they're seeing that as well.
GT is already doing that. That's what the 404 streetwear photoshoot that dropped last year was. It's also what you hear almost every recruit talking about GT. That's why we partnered with Darrow who wrote 'Brands Win Championships and Athletes Are Brands Too'. The whole FOR the 404 thing was for athletes to build their own brand too. CGC is very forward thinking about this.