New Helmets for Pitt

I actually prefer the white helmets Alcorn State had to ours. Those helmets, with navy instead of purple, would be pretty sweet. Their gold (on the helmet anyway) looked gooooood.

5b8b0c00e6ca1.image.jpg
Those Alcorn pants look familiar...lol

Did anyone notice that they were sporting Russell? The problem with RA is that they would design a few different templates and basically change the colors for various teams. Our various uniforms prior to the honeycomb incident of 2013 (or was it 2012?) were all used throughout the country in high school football. The one time they did try to design something unique, we ended up with the honeycomb incident.

I love the white helmets but dont' really care too much for the really wide end of the stripe at the back. If the taper was more subtle, they would have been close to perfect.

Regarding that blue concept helmet....not too bad to be honest. I know the traditional contingent of fans would hate it, but I wouldn't mind something like that once in a (navy) blue moon (without the honeycomb pattern of course).

I personally think it would be badass to come out in these:

81c049f049db5f3270a84fcce6d7f6b9--yellow-jackets-football-helmets.jpg

SidewalkJacket

Helluva Engineer

Yes! Adidas has done some really cool things with throwback unis at GSU that pay homage in a respectful way to GSU's past, Erk Russel, etc.

GT has some cool throwback designs that could be utilized, like the old-school "T", and the jacket in your photo.

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
Honestly these 2 are rather awesome. Of course the Nike gear would be Adidas in the one picture. But the other helmet is nice with the navy facemask. The last one could be cool for a "traditions night." Take the old yellow jacket logo shown in the first photo, then take buzz in the last photo, one on each side of the helmet. Showing tradition, yet progress. Make it a gold helmet with dark navy outlines for the mascots. Could be a cool concept.
FtJK87e.png
geot-helmet-left.png

ramble_on92

Georgia Tech Fan
Honestly these 2 are rather awesome. Of course the Nike gear would be Adidas in the one picture. But the other helmet is nice with the navy facemask. The last one could be cool for a "traditions night." Take the old yellow jacket logo shown in the first photo, then take buzz in the last photo, one on each side of the helmet. Showing tradition, yet progress. Make it a gold helmet with dark navy outlines for the mascots. Could be a cool concept.
View attachment 4137 View attachment 4138

lol my uni design that got **** on over at ST... I’d love it with the classic bee logo.

TheSilasSonRising

Helluva Engineer
Those Alcorn pants look familiar...lol

Did anyone notice that they were sporting Russell? The problem with RA is that they would design a few different templates and basically change the colors for various teams. Our various uniforms prior to the honeycomb incident of 2013 (or was it 2012?) were all used throughout the country in high school football. The one time they did try to design something unique, we ended up with the honeycomb incident.

I love the white helmets but dont' really care too much for the really wide end of the stripe at the back. If the taper was more subtle, they would have been close to perfect.

Regarding that blue concept helmet....not too bad to be honest. I know the traditional contingent of fans would hate it, but I wouldn't mind something like that once in a (navy) blue moon (without the honeycomb pattern of course).

Alcorn is actually an Adidas school, but they did not get their new unis in time so they had to wear their old R unis.