New GT Gameday App

wa1975

Georgia Tech Fan
Does anyone know what the new app that replaces the old "GT Gameday App" is? I will be at the end of the internet over the weekend and want to listen to the radio broadcast over the app - when I go to ramblingwreck.com to download it through the Apple Store, it says that it isn't available in my region. My region is Atlanta, Georgia - also known as the 404, ATL, etc.

GCdaJuiceMan

Helluva Engineer
Does anyone know what the new app that replaces the old "GT Gameday App" is? I will be at the end of the internet over the weekend and want to listen to the radio broadcast over the app - when I go to ramblingwreck.com to download it through the Apple Store, it says that it isn't available in my region. My region is Atlanta, Georgia - also known as the 404, ATL, etc.

680 the fan app has been able to broadcast the Braves games through their app this year. Think it’s some regulation that was dropped due to covid. Maybe they are broadcasting the game on there as 680 am /93.7 fm is where it is broadcasted locally around town.

JacketOff

Helluva Engineer
Looks like this is the new companion app

wa1975

Georgia Tech Fan
Looks like this is the new companion app

I'll give that a try - hopefully it has the live broadcasts (why you wouldn't put that in the description is beyond me).

Thanks!