New GT Billboards

Buzz776g

Jolly Good Fellow
Yellow Jackets swarm too.
And you REALLY don't want to be anywhere near them when they do. Really. :hurting: We had a nest in the front yard last year and I am going to hope after this past severe winter that they don't use it again.

Awesome billboard. Sharp and eye-catching.

LongforDodd

LatinxBreakfastTacos
And you REALLY don't want to be anywhere near them when they do. Really. :hurting: We had a nest in the front yard last year and I am going to hope after this past severe winter that they don't use it again.

Awesome billboard. Sharp and eye-catching.
Just saw one on I-85 south just north of campus. It featured the simple GT helmet with the swarm of yellow jackets.

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
Those aren't even our uniforms or helmet lol

Really not too far off...jersey is almost exactly the same.

georgia_tech_fan_day_2014_0004.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

AE 87

Helluva Engineer

GTpdm

Helluva Engineer
And you REALLY don't want to be anywhere near them when they do.

Or drive a lawn mower over their nest, like I did back in late June (wearing shorts...). I still have the scars on my ankles and calves from that.

Yellow Jackets are not to be trifled with--fear the Swarm!

(And by the way, THWg, in case--like me--you haven't hated on the dwags yet today!)

forensicbuzz

Helluva Engineer
Or drive a lawn mower over their nest, like I did back in late June (wearing shorts...). I still have the scars on my ankles and calves from that.

Yellow Jackets are not to be trifled with--fear the Swarm!

(And by the way, THWg, in case--like me--you haven't hated on the dwags yet today!)
After the game this morning, bought my 14 year old a gold T-shirt with THWG on it for his birthday.