New Depth chart released

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
How the heck is Brandon Oliver on the 2-deep? Also curious that Harrell is nowhere to be found.

And does anyone have a clue how to spell Michael Summers’ name?

Oliver has had a good camp, being rewarded for that. If it was a game he likely wouldnt be second string though.

Harrell is in yellow still.

it is Micheal Summers.

Milwaukee

Banned
Do you know if Trevor Stroebel is pushing Sean Tobin any? Probably the best depth we've had at LS in a while.

Stroebel is a local kid around these parts. Saukville, WI's finest. Comes from a helluva family as well. I believe his siblings row crew for either Princeton or Harvard.

The other thing that sticks out to me is no Step Durham. I guess we have our answer as to which of the 3 FR will redshirt (Austin twins and Durham).

Also, I'm glad to see PJ Davis. He's just too good not to be on the field full time. The kid's an absolute stud, our next Philip Wheeler imo.

NewJacketFan

Georgia Tech Fan
Did we lose a backup kicker Roberto ????. I think he transferred in in the spring. I noticed Saturday Butker was the only one kicking on Saturday, normally I'll see Johnson give other kickers a shot in the scrimmages.

So glad to see Perkins at no 1, he made a lot of good plays last year when he was in the games. Looked real good Saturday.

Wow, all seniors at A-Back, Andrews and Snoddy will be set for no 1 the next year.
Only one kicker at camp. Walk-on kickers Chau and Hinojosa will come back to practice after camp.

GTrob21

Helluva Engineer
Yikes, after seeing the D-line in print, I am even more concerned than I was before. I hope this young guys grow up and play like Vets, but I think we are asking a lot of them.

If I were a team with a big Offensive line, I am running straight at us. I'm not sure we can stop that type of offense.

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
Eric can you tell me anything about Dennis Andrews AB how is he doing this year,haven't heard much about him this year.

He had a bad first two weeks of camp, but had a good day yesterday. Hopefully he is turning the corner.

Of course it doesnt help that he is suspended the first two games.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
Yikes, after seeing the D-line in print, I am even more concerned than I was before. I hope this young guys grow up and play like Vets, but I think we are asking a lot of them.

If I were a team with a big Offensive line, I am running straight at us. I'm not sure we can stop that type of offense.
That is not the MO of most of the teams on our schedule.

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
Very nice write up. The only thing I don't agree with is the ability to protect the QB and allow him to make the right reads. The reason, TO passes are immediate. If your executing the TO correctly the open route is there immediately. There isn't much time needed to read the correct receiver.
Ditto on the nice write up.
My small disagreement is with the characterization of the receivers. Just like the secondary on defense I feel like this is the best group we have had in a long time.

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
And I may be in the minority about the D-line but other than not having any depth I like it a lot. Stargel was a player the coaches raved about last year but who they held out much of the time due to the NFL guy who was playing ahead of him. Green has also looked solid but injuries held him back. Freeman seems to be all that was advertised and Gotsis deserves to be all ACC. I am not at all worried about the starters.

UgaBlows

Helluva Engineer

We have a big physical O-line, So how are they holding up going against our 1's in scrimmages and practice? B back dive/give should be a pretty good in you face test