New D should be better but there is no such thing as Pixie Dust

GTech63

Helluva Engineer
This is not the 3 TD total per game; quick kick on 3rd down era. Our O must step up Against USF and control the clock and score 38 IMHO.

In their App State Camellia bowl 31-28 win 2016
Toledo: Logan Woodside completed 18 of 26 passes for 247 yards and two touchdowns. He came in leading the nation with 42 TD passes.
Appalachian State: Gained 297 rushing yards. Held Toledo, which came in averaging 529 yards, to 374 total yards
http://www.espn.com/college-football/boxscore?gameId=400876040

2016 gave up 38 to Akron Win, 28 to Troy Loss, 'Canes 45 - 10 loss.

2017 beat Toledo in Mobile Dollar General Bowl 34-0 but New Mex State scored 31, La Monroe 52, UMass 30 (2 OT). Beat NMS lost other 2.

My point is that with the passer USF has, it is probably going to be a shoot out if we don't come firing blanks.

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
I think our D will be better than in prior years......but we ain't no Alabama on defense.

I am happy with where we are considering where we were.

Longestday

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Their streangth matches poorly with our developing back field. Miami 2013? comes to mind as White’s first starting year. He is very good at placing a deep ball into a well covered receiver’s hands.

The question is can GT hit their QB a few times and get into his head. But can we get to him without leaving us too open. I think this will decide the score of the game. If he has time, they will score.