• AAC

Votes: 5 2.6%
  • Remain in ACC

Votes: 114 58.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

33jacket

Helluva Engineer
Unless someone funds our buyout we are here. But the big12 would take us in a heartbeat. And the big10 would have but its too late now

Deleted member 2897

We can’t afford a recruiting staff, we definitely don’t have $50mil to leave the conference

Sue us then - we will countersue for malpractice and breach of contract. Nobody else has only had 8 or 9 games on Saturday nights in the last decade. Nobody else gets twice as many bye weeks before playing them like we do. Nobody else finishes 4th in the conference and gets the #11 bowl game.

F them.

upwgdrb

Jolly Good Fellow
We had our chance to Big 10. It would have been a great deal for us especially financially. Would have opened an entire region recruiting wise as well. I consider it a huge missed opportunity. We are just not that tight with the ACC. I was never interested in Bring Vandy 2 is the SEC regardless of former history.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

stech81

Helluva Engineer
We had our chance to Big 10. It would have been a great deal for us especially financially. Would have opened an entire region recruiting wise as well. I consider it a huge missed opportunity. We are just not that tight with the ACC. I was never interested in Bring Vandy 2 is the SEC regardless of former history.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Because we are not in North Carolina or Virginia

TheTechGuy

Ramblin' Wreck
Mods, can we please change the title of this thread to, “We’re 7-5 but somehow feel we got screwed so let’s cut ties and leave! Where should we go?”

Holy crap man. Are we really in that much of a meltdown mode?
Hey Mods, can we ban this person? They like to consistently apologize for the ACC's failures to properly regulate their bowl selection process. Seems like a ban-able offense.

MidnightJacket

Georgia Tech Fan
I’d rather pull some of our football brethren from the ACC and start anew, that’s the only “greener pasture” given the options.

GT, FSU, Clemson, Miami, NC St, VT are a good base. Those names probably bring in 80% of the numbers on the TV contract excluding BB. Ask PSU to jump ship. See if any SEC schools are similarly disgruntled. WVU would jump in a heart beat.

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
I’d rather pull some of our football brethren from the ACC and start anew, that’s the only “greener pasture” given the options.

GT, FSU, Clemson, Miami, NC St, VT are a good base. Those names probably bring in 80% of the numbers on the TV contract excluding BB. Ask PSU to jump ship. See if any SEC schools are similarly disgruntled. WVU would jump in a heart beat.

Yep let UNCheat and Puke find their own way

bke1984

Helluva Engineer
Hey Mods, can we ban this person? They like to consistently apologize for the ACC's failures to properly regulate their bowl selection process. Seems like a ban-able offense.
Dude, this whole thing is simple. Win division, win conference, play in playoff or New Year’s six bowl. That’s what I want us to compete to do every year. Do anything short of that and just be happy to play another game, get extra practices, get better, and win. It’s like that in every conference. 7-5 never warrants a good game.

Hell, we should be happy we are even going to a bowl game the way we started the season.