New App

katlong

Jolly Good Fellow
So I downloaded the new app and took it for a spin during the game. Glad to see some new features, but I couldn't make the in-game stats show me anything but FSU stats for offense/defense, etc. or overall stats. Did anyone have success switching it to GT? If so, I'd love to know how!

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
I downloaded it Saturday but could not find the radio broadcast which is the primary reason I had the old app. Was there a link to radio broadcast? If not, how can I listen to future games? I primarily am interested in pre- and post-game comments. I live outside the .00076 mile radius in ATL that you can pick up the radio signal.

Jerry the Jacket

Helluva Engineer
I downloaded the new app. It would run for a while then just go away. Seems very unstable. Did not try to use it for the actual broadcast. Did use it post game and it seemed to function better.

Go Jackets!

I downloaded it Saturday but could not find the radio broadcast which is the primary reason I had the old app. Was there a link to radio broadcast? If not, how can I listen to future games? I primarily am interested in pre- and post-game comments. I live outside the .00076 mile radius in ATL that you can pick up the radio signal.
I couldn't get any audio. Someone posted either here or in FB that he could, and then someone else posted that the owners of the app were working on it. I found other sources instead

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
I couldn't get any audio. Someone posted either here or in FB that he could, and then someone else posted that the owners of the app were working on it. I found other sources instead

I didn't spend time looking after I tried the app. Care to help a brother out and share these sources? Or are they the proverbial "unnamed sources" alluded to all too often? ;):)

I didn't spend time looking after I tried the app. Care to help a brother out and share these sources? Or are they the proverbial "unnamed sources" alluded to all too often? ;):)
I would be glad to if I remembered who they were and where I saw the post. Actually, now that I think about it, I may have seen those posts in chat on this site. So if that still exists from Saturday, you might scan through the relatively early part of that.

1BearJACKET

Jolly Good Fellow
The new app was not an entire fail.....I was able to get live audio by the time the post game show was on. I have an Android phone.. Apple phone users did not have this problem from what I understand.

HurricaneJacket

Helluva Engineer
They didn't have the live radio link until kick off except under a link in thr "last word" article. Worked decently otherwise

Enuratique

Jolly Good Fellow
I didn't realize there was a new app and was confused why the schedule for the game listed UCF. Audio broadcast still worked fine for it however.