Negative Recruiting against GT

Rock

Ramblin' Wreck
Cheese, in this very thread where I am making fun of one guy for crediting Auburn's "system" for their BCS title birth, I've got to ask: Is there no limit to your kool-aid consumption? To be honest, it derails the thread almost as much as goobers like this Rock guy!

LOL... then what got them to the dance?

Rock

Ramblin' Wreck
I've been watching a lot of Auburn plays on youtube lately, Malzahn is a great offensive mind. His offense is very flexible he even incorporated a "Pro-Style" QB at Tulsa & Arkansas St. Auburn has 2 new weapons on the outside this year and Malzahn had the offense focused on passing during the spring. I'm gonna predict Auburn walks through the SEC West this year.

I hope you are wrong, (bama fan) but I am a realist too and I am afraid you are correct.

SidewalkJacket

Helluva Engineer
LOL... then what got them to the dance?

Are you even serious? (ok, editing this post to respond to the question instead of argue...)

Athletes. The scheme is nice. I like it. But do you really think Coach J couldn't get to the MNC with Auburn's roster? He would have won it.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Auburn is also trying to go even faster with their no huddle attack than last year. I know Saban doesn't like to hear that. Nick Marshall with a year of experience under his belt, and all those weapons is going to be a nightmare in the SEC. To think he only had a fall camp worth of practice and Auburn made the title game! It makes you wonder what Malzahn is doing over there at Auburn where is QBs get up to speed so quickly in that offense.

Rock

Ramblin' Wreck
Are you even serious? (ok, editing this post to respond to the question instead of argue...)

Athletes. The scheme is nice. I like it. But do you really think Coach J couldn't get to the MNC with Auburn's roster? He would have won it.

I think we are saying the same thing.
AU's O is basically a TO. I like it too.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
Auburn is also trying to go even faster with their no huddle attack than last year. I know Saban doesn't like to hear that. Nick Marshall with a year of experience under his belt, and all those weapons is going to be a nightmare in the SEC. To think he only had a fall camp worth of practice and Auburn made the title game! It makes you wonder what Malzahn is doing over there at Auburn where is QBs get up to speed so quickly in that offense.
CPJ wanted that same kid running his offense. Imagine if he was here and up to speed in it?

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
People always seem to minimize Laskey, but coming out of high school he was one of the best backs in the state. Put up huge numbers all while if I remember correctly getting about 13 carries a game.

#5 is the biggest IMO. These guys are coming out of HS with a lot of attention from the females. GT just doesn't compare with the number of hotties running around campus as some other schools. They need to talk up the city life and all the "older" women up in Buckhead. Tell these kids they can date women with jobs!
If I were a prized recruit it would take a miracle to convince me not to go to Arizona State. Screw the SEC crap.