Need to build a dome over BDS@HGF

GTRambler

Helluva Engineer
and install air conditioning for the comfort and safety of all fans who attend each home game during the hot month of September.

OR:

Set up a contract with Mercedes Benz Stadium so that every GT home game in September is played there. MBS already has a dome and is already air conditioned.

How about one of the above as your next fund-raising project, AD Todd Stansbury?

ramblinjacket

Ramblin' Wreck
Actually couldn’t agree more. I was thinking misters that blow all over the place to drop the place down a few degrees.

tatertot1

Ramblin' Wreck
and install air conditioning for the comfort and safety of all fans who attend each home game during the hot month of September.

OR:

Set up a contract with Mercedes Benz Stadium so that every GT home game in September is played there. MBS already has a dome and is already air conditioned.

How about one of the above as your next fund-raising project, AD Todd Stansbury?
I think it would be nice but other people like alumni may not like it,open it up like they do at Mercedes Benz field,I think personally it would be nice! I'd like to hear some opinions on this too

Pointer

Helluva Engineer
OMG, how weak we have become. When I first started going to Tech games in 1969 through about 1971, we would wear a coat and tie. 2:00 kick offs and it was just as hot. I think some of yawl have spent a little too much time in the subdivision.
Went and played 2 hours of soccer today in 97 degree heat. Felt great!

GTFLETCH

Banned
If we put a winning product on the field we will be selected for prime time night slots and attendance problem will solve itself... B2B eight win seasons would be a start to this...

vadimivich

Georgia Tech Fan
OMG, how weak we have become. When I first started going to Tech games in 1969 through about 1971, we would wear a coat and tie. 2:00 kick offs and it was just as hot. I think some of yawl have spent a little too much time in the subdivision.

Funnily enough, the late 60s and early 70s were the coolest time in Georgia in recorded history. So no, it wasn't "just as hot". ;)

If you'd been going to games at Grant Field in the 20s and 30s, then yeah ... your point would be valid.

image002.jpg