Need Notre Dame tickets

bubba dodd

Georgia Tech Fan
Just had a conflict come up......got tw0 for sale...section 116...row 11....seats 9-10......face value+postage to Tech fan.....pm me.

deeeznutz

Helluva Engineer
I live on the northside of Chicago, with many, many ND alum, and I've been told a number of times that there will be tickets available for face value 30 minutes before the game. The only game to get tix before had are for USC and Michigan. Not worried about getting tickets, but I'd rather support a GT person than a ND person.
My Chicago brother has been telling me the same things, not to worry about tickets because you can always get them on game day for pretty cheap. Unfortunately I just wasn't OK with flying out there and hoping to get decent seats so ended up paying ~$200 per ticket for two together, high up in section 18 but below the walkway. He's looking at this game as a litmus test for the ND-USC game later on...he's a USC fan who wants to go to that one, but those tickets are ridiculously priced right now.

JKMSJ

Jolly Good Fellow
I have one seat in sec 117 row 13 available for face value 85$. If anyone is interested you can text me at 678-794-1187.

TampaGT

Helluva Engineer
There are a LOT of tickets on stubhub. Some are just over $110 and as many as 7 together. If you are look for tickets might to give it a look now.

Legal Jacket

Ramblin' Wreck
Not sure if this is the right place - I've got 2 tix together for ND. Can't go bc of work. Would prefer getting face for them. I'm putting them up on stubhub too, but would prefer to sell them to you guys.