Need Notre Dame tickets

GTMD

Georgia Tech Fan
I'd like 6 if by any chance anyone has this many close. Otherwise I'll just get fleeced on stubhub ;)

Animal02

Banned
I believe the tickets (if any) that are available just before kickoff are going to cost you.
It all depends......if UVA upsets them, tickets will be cheap and easy to find, if on the other hand, it ends up Game Day.....I imagine they will be quite costly.

They are as low as running $120 on stub hub . which is a decent price.

forensicbuzz

Helluva Engineer
I believe the tickets (if any) that are available just before kickoff are going to cost you.
I live on the northside of Chicago, with many, many ND alum, and I've been told a number of times that there will be tickets available for face value 30 minutes before the game. The only game to get tix before had are for USC and Michigan. Not worried about getting tickets, but I'd rather support a GT person than a ND person.

Declinometer

Banned
It all depends......if UVA upsets them, tickets will be cheap and easy to find, if on the other hand, it ends up Game Day.....I imagine they will be quite costly.

They are as low as running $120 on stub hub . which is a decent price.
ND will walk the dog on VA. The game will be the match up of the weekend

GTMD

Georgia Tech Fan
I live on the northside of Chicago, with many, many ND alum, and I've been told a number of times that there will be tickets available for face value 30 minutes before the game. The only game to get tix before had are for USC and Michigan. Not worried about getting tickets, but I'd rather support a GT person than a ND person.

Forensic- we'll be flying in to Chicago and need 6 tix- do you think we could get 4-6 together on gameday or will it be onsie twosies?

Any field level ? Sold through stadium or scalpers?

forensicbuzz

Helluva Engineer
Forensic- we'll be flying in to Chicago and need 6 tix- do you think we could get 4-6 together on gameday or will it be onsie twosies?

Any field level ? Sold through stadium or scalpers?
From what I've been told, 1 ticket is easy, 2 tickets together isn't tough, 3 is pushing it. You're not going to find more than that together unless you absolutely luck out. If you want 6 together, Stubhub or a reseller may be your best bet, and they'll be expensive. Everyone is proud of their ND tix, so they're one of the highest priced by resellers.

Now if ND-GT becomes GameDay, I might just find a pub, cause there'll be less tix available. I'll have my 2 boys with me (17 and 15).