Need help

stech81

Helluva Engineer
First I'll let you know I'm superstitious .

Each year I get a new Tech shirt to wear. The one I got this year is Gold ( or some shade of gold) each game this year I have wore this shirt all three games this year which we have won. I know today is a whiteout and I do have a white shirt. The Question is which one do I go with tonight ?

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff

Each year I get a new Tech shirt to wear. The one I got this year is Gold ( or some shade of gold) each game this year I have wore this shirt all three games this year which we have won. I know today is a whiteout and I do have a white shirt. The Question is which one do I go with tonight ?
As @jeffgt14 said, gold under the white.

FredJacket

Helluva Engineer

Lots of options:
1) Stop with the superstitious-ness. It's silly. ZERO impact on game play. I'll assume you think I'm silly for saying that; therefore, read on...
2) Wear White tonight. The 'energy' (i.e. luck) of the whole crowd of white-out will overpower the energy of your single lucky Gold shirt.
3) Wear your lucky Gold shirt. This will probably give you the most "comfortable" satisfaction as you are "dancing with the girl that brung you"; but you really cannot be sure, can you?
4) Wear the Gold shirt "under" a White shirt. This is very risky...like opposite poles or something another OR its like doubling up on the good Mojo.
5) Take a Gold shirt, a White shirt, and a Navy Blue shirt... be totally prepared to change them as needed based on how your powers are impacting play.

You're welcome!

Vespidae

Helluva Engineer
I recommend the Bull Durham and wear your favorite women's lingerie underneath a white shirt. Be sure to tell all the folks who sit in your section too. :)

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
As @jeffgt14 said, gold under the white.
I have same problem but have worn the lucky orange bowl and 2016 3-0 gold gt shirt for two days.
I now have the good luck in me and will match wife w fancy white polo shirt.

I have a strange belief that ourvol and dl depth and playing experience will wear down Clemson.

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer

Are you going to the game? If not wear the gold. I have a game day shirt that is worn out pretty bad but I have worn it the 3 games this year with my GT shorts and I'll do the same tonight because I'm not going to the game.

stech81

Helluva Engineer
Are you going to the game? If not wear the gold. I have a game day shirt that is worn out pretty bad but I have worn it the 3 games this year with my GT shorts and I'll do the same tonight because I'm not going to the game.
Yes have had season tickets sense 1981 , missed one home game. Waiting on my daughter to get off work at 5:00 .
Side note I'm going with the white one.