Need help finding GT helmet

TampaGT

Helluva Engineer
I'm looking for a full size helmet to hopefully get autographed (Mays)I have been on amazon and Schutt has an replica xp helmet and authentic helmet. I assume the schutt authentic is what the team uses. Can anybody confirm? I have seen some riddell but I don't they use these. Any help or info is greatly appreciated.

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
They normally have them at tanger outlet in locust grove GA if you are close and didn't want to order. I would just call and see which one they have.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Just wait at the tunnel before/after a game. Grab one from one of the players, and RUN. Do not look back, do not try to save anyone if you have accomplices. You may end up in jail if you fail, and you may get pummeled by half the team if a WR or DB chases you down, but you'll have an authentic helmet if you succeed.

Or you could take the easy way and order one.

northgajacket

Banned
Just wait at the tunnel before/after a game. Grab one from one of the players, and RUN. Do not look back, do not try to save anyone if you have accomplices. You may end up in jail if you fail, and you may get pummeled by half the team if a WR or DB chases you down, but you'll have an authentic helmet if you succeed.

Or you could take the easy way and order one.

I think the majority of us on this site do not want not end up in jail or have to consume food with a straw.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer

that's being a ****'s sporting goods