Need a little help

OlaJacket

Jolly Good Fellow
I am a big fan of these Mission belts and I sent them an e-mail asking when they would create one for Georgia Tech. They responded by saying that if they got enough people asking for them they would create one. If any of y'all might be interested, check out their NCAA Collection and if you like the style of them send them an e-mail saying "I want my GT!"

Jacket05

Ramblin' Wreck
I am a big fan of these Mission belts and I sent them an e-mail asking when they would create one for Georgia Tech. They responded by saying that if they got enough people asking for them they would create one. If any of y'all might be interested, check out their NCAA Collection and if you like the style of them send them an e-mail saying "I want my GT!"
I love these belts! I got irritated that they didn't have a Tech one a while ago but never emailed them. I just passed it off like I do with all the other cool stuff that people leave Tech out of. I just sent an email to them now though!

beerbuzz

Jolly Good Fellow
The name "Doddy Burdell" says someone who knows GT is involved!
I saw this on the design page. I asked bowtie belts for one, but it appears it was a special project for Tech only.....I think they are gifts for major contributors.
Capture.PNG