NCAA Tourney

Do we advance past Regionals this year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member

This guy does the “horns down” sign and loses his gig singing the anthem at the CWS. Meanwhile, the Tennessee punk flips the bird rounding first and ……….. nothing.

NICE JOB NCAA!

Upright horns should be banned too. (tic) Check out #4. It's not possible to do most anything and not insult someone.

FredJacket

Helluva Engineer

This guy does the “horns down” sign and loses his gig singing the anthem at the CWS. Meanwhile, the Tennessee punk flips the bird rounding first and ……….. nothing.

NICE JOB NCAA!
The more I think about the irony.... Notre Dame is the team the committee has totally screwed 2 years in a row regarding seeding & hosting. Now the NCAA has ND to thank for being responsible for preventing the complete clownshow that is Tenn baseball from rolling into Omaha.

78pike

Ramblin' Wreck
Early call. ... just for the dramatic aspect.

Link & ND win the national title.

...FSU lands Link. #crazy
Not sure if Link and FSU already have an understanding but it is interesting the FSU hasn't hired anyone yet nor have there been any media leaks of anyone else interviewing. But Notre Dame has some deep pockets. If the guy Clemson hired from Michigan got a million per year what does Link end up getting? In the end I think FSU gets their man. With his history with FSU and the fact it has to be much easier to recruit top talent to Tallahasse than South Bend instead of needing to land all of your players from the portal it's a no brainer if the money is anywhere near close.

senoiajacket

Helluva Engineer
ACC rep is gone. So now who is everyone pulling for?

For me, it’s anyone but Ole Miss.

If I had to rank I would probably go

OK
Arky
A&M
Auburn

FredJacket

Helluva Engineer
If you're NCST... you have to be pretty bitter not even getting a shot.

Ole Miss was eliminated on 1st day of SEC tournament. NCST makes ACC tournament final. Ole Miss one of.... if not THE final teams in the field... and....

N.C. State had an overall RPI rating of 33. Six spots below the Pack was Ole Miss (32-22)

Getting in... or Winning ... or Progressing in this tournament is more random than folks are willing to accept.

Read more at: https://www.newsobserver.com/sports/college/acc/nc-state/article261947520.html#storylink=cpy