NCAA Tournament

tbglover

Ramblin' Wreck
I turned it on just in time to see Bacot forget how to hit a free throw and RJ Davis commit some dumb fouls

RamblinRed

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
That was nearly an epic collapse for the ages. Glad UNC won.
I root for ACC teams in the Tourney, the more they win the better it is financially for GT.

That all turned on the Flagrant 2. Without that call UNC likely wins by 20+.
Manek and Davis are really the heart and soul of that team.
Love is sort of maddening. He can be so good and so bad. Bacot tends to put up stats but he is not the heart of the team. He also had a poor FT Shooting day today.

I had UNC over Baylor in my bracket, so i'm glad they hung on.
B12 and ACC are both 6-1 in the Tourney so far.

Backstreetbuzz

Jolly Good Fellow
These referees were an absolute disgrace. I have seen teams get shook and not be able to do anything right, but I have never seen the referees get so shook that they basically blew every call in the last 10 minutes of the game. Somebody in charge needs to review and council these guys. They definitely need to be removed from the rest of the tournament.

YlJacket

Helluva Engineer
I Turned it off at overtime completely disgusted. I didn’t see any way UNC could come back so my hat is off to them

Those “refs” would have been thrown out of the 1980’s Big East. They kept calling the reaction to the foul and ignoring the foul. The one where Baylor blocked the kid into back court had me scaring the dogs into the other room

The blond died hair guy for Baylor is the second coming of Rodman - both the good and bad sides. And I don’t really blame Drew for making the game ugly and chippy. It was the only chance he had. The refs have to be at least in the same continent as competent and UNC can’t curl up in a ball when play gets rough.

RamblinRed

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
TN really faded late in that game. Haven't lost a FF team yet but TN losing is my 2nd Elite Eight team lost.