NCAA Tournament

orientalnc

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Looking at various mock drafts, it’s possible Carolina returns everyone other than Manek, as none are projected as NBA players. Don we see another year of Bacot’s seven step, no dribble post moves or Love’s non stop chestthumping after shooting 5-27? Davis is a stud and Leaky holds it together for them
I think you are probably correct that Manek is the only UNC starter to leave. It's not Bacot's fault if the refs disagree with you about his steps. I am not sure why any player's celebration is an issue. It's just kids doing what they do.

Agree 100% about Davis and Black.

Think what this team could have done with Kessler on the roster. And, he wasted his transfer sitting on the bench while Auburn was eliminated.

SOWEGA Jacket

Helluva Engineer
Kansas has been attacking the other team's weaknesses all tournament. They've played REALLY well this tournament....but F'em, the clock is running out for Kansas and Self before the hammer drops. I would not be shocked if Self retired and rode off into the sunset with a championship this offseason before he gets smacked by the NCAA.

This was a good showing for the ACC despite how the championship game ended. I was surprised UNC played as well as they did given the emotional and physical toll they spent against Duke. Hubert Davis did a masterful job in his first year.
No one is worried about then NCAA anymore. Especially a blue blood program like Kansas. Self is laughing because he just won a Natty. He isn’t leaving.

mstranahan

Helluva Engineer
It's not Bacot's fault if the refs disagree with you about his steps
There's actually a You Tube video out there with hundreds of clips of him hopping, jumping and sliding around with no call. I know the NCAA refs have tried to adopt the NBA method of not calling anything, but last night he took seven steps on one move. If everyone gets away with it, so be it. I don't notice it as much with others. And Love is just distasteful to me. It's not celebrating when you grab your crotch and yell "Suck my **** bitches" at the other team's bench. Which he has done more than once.

Will be really interested to see who stays / goes, including Garcia. Believe he could come back next year after his mid-season leave due to family medical issue. He is a really nice player and would help them replace Manek's minutes.

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
Guys who yell stuff like that are jerks. That’s not celebrating. It exhibits zero sportsmanship. I hate the degradation of society that folks think that kind of behavior is ok.

lv20gt

Helluva Engineer
Guys who yell stuff like that are jerks. That’s not celebrating. It exhibits zero sportsmanship. I hate the degradation of society that folks think that kind of behavior is ok.

Degradation of society like stuff just as bad if not worse wasn't being said before.