NCAA DI to distribute revenue based on academics

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
I'll believe it when I see it. This is one of the few ways to make apr work. That and scholly reductions etc as penalties. One problem still for us. Harder to graduate at Tech, hurts our apr competitively and we could end up on the short end of this stick.

The money carrot will also lead to more cheating but nothing new there.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
I bet GT has one of the highest average starting salaries for graduate SA's working in fields other than professional athlete. They should use that data to drive revenue distribution.

Student Athlete.... yeah, right.

The term SA should be replaced with SPAPTBS. (Semi-Pro Athletes Pretending To Be Students)

33jacket

Helluva Engineer
I'll believe it when I see it. This is one of the few ways to make apr work. That and scholly reductions etc as penalties. One problem still for us. Harder to graduate at Tech, hurts our apr competitively and we could end up on the short end of this stick.

The money carrot will also lead to more cheating but nothing new there.

Remember apr is self determined. Alabama was a top apr school a couple years ago

nod

Ramblin' Wreck
This will just make the factory coaches force their players into easier majors, will not benefit players, only helps schools that offer easier classes.