NC State - ACC Weekend #1

FredJacket

Helluva Engineer
My crack research team has tried to find last time Ga Tech swept an ACC opponent on the road. These highly paid researchers have determined it was....

at Miami in 2011.

None of the 10 previous ACC series wins in current 11 series streak was a sweep (home or road). The last ACC sweep was at home in 2018 (Miami again).

So... if nothing else we're DUE for a sweep & MORE DUE for a road sweep.

Boooo. You trying as hard as you can to jinx us?
The science is settled on this....

THE DUE FACTOR > jinx-ters

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I thought it was referring to Nuke. He brought the late ralley with his back end return. 😂

LOL it's not superstition when it works.

While sweeping a top 15 team away was amazing, the solidity in all phases of the game was even more gratifying to me.

We just played damn good baseball. No telling where things go from here, but I think with our coaching staff and talent, we'll get better. Won't win them all, it's baseball. Or as a great philosopher said, "It's never as good as it seems or as bad as it seems."

Just beat Ga State Tuesday! Enjoy the ride because you never know where its going.

CINCYMETJACKET

Helluva Engineer
LOL it's not superstition when it works.

While sweeping a top 15 team away was amazing, the solidity in all phases of the game was even more gratifying to me.

We just played damn good baseball. No telling where things go from here, but I think with our coaching staff and talent, we'll get better. Won't win them all, it's baseball. Or as a great philosopher said, "It's never as good as it seems or as bad as it seems."

Just beat Ga State Tuesday! Enjoy the ride because you never know where its going.
Agree, just beat GA State and go from there.

GA State has a win against Vanderbilt. Not a gimme.

And we have the supposed "best team" in the ACC in Louisville coming in this weekend. Just take care of business...