NBA Thread

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
I don’t expect him to be an elite PG. I think he can be a solid starting PG who can distribute the ball similar to someone like Jeff Teague.

He won't be as good as Jeff. Maybe Marcus?

ETA: If true and you're Bosh, how do you not take this considering the Heat are low-balling you.

C'mon Bosh look out for someone's legacy besides LBJ's.

Last edited:

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
Doesn't surprise me about McRoberts I figured he’d be gone. He was a great team player but ultimately I think he felt having to give space for Jefferson to do his thing stunted his offensive game. Hopefully they do the smart thing and bring in Channing Frye. Almost an identical player.

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I like that Morrow is getting a lot of interest. He seems to work really hard and I really liked that group with him, Jeremis, Ra'Sean Dickey (we called him Spiderman), etc.

jeffgt14

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
o_O I guess he's cheap and they lost their chance with everyone else. Cody Zeller will definitely need to step up.

They plan on offering a full mid level exception per reports.

Zeller and Vonleh aren't ready and we need someone.

Looks like a steep price to pay though.

Eric

Retired Co-Founder

I am sure the Jazz plan to match, but I am curious at how much the Hornets offered.

jeffgt14

They plan on offering a full mid level exception per reports.

Zeller and Vonleh aren't ready and we need someone.

Looks like a steep price to pay though.
Yea I'm just not sure about Williams defending bigger guys as a 4. Jordan Hill could fill in better IMO.

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
That's a big offer.

Indeed it is, but like I said earlier we have some money. Might as well toss it around instead of saving it or blowing it on someone like Lance Stephenson. But that is way overpaying for Hayward. I would think the Jazz aren't happy about this offer. Still expect them to match.