NBA 2020 thread

slugboy

Staff member
This is the Houston Rockets that Chris Paul is humiliating here (I.e. supposedly a contender)

@WorldWideWob: throw the damn towel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Wait, your name is @slugboy ?

Have you ever played for John Beilein?

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/cavs-coach-beilein-says-he-apologized-for-thugs-comment

Beilein said Thursday he had apologized after using the word “thugs” while reviewing film with his players the previous day. ESPN.com, citing unidentified sources, reported that Beilein suggested during a Wednesday film session his players were no longer playing “like a bunch of thugs.” Beilein told ESPN he had meant to say “slugs” in reference to the team's effort level.

slugboy

Staff member

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Not that there were shortages of reasons drop him as Cavs coach, but that sure looks like a really stupid comment from Beilein.

Aside: I get a lot of kicks from the proposed Kevin Love trades. "John Collins and a protected first round pick to Cleveland for Kevin Love".

I saw a Drummond trade that had us ending up with Love, John Wall, and Drummond. Giving up picks and Hunter+. Ew.

Milwaukee

Banned
Beilein is one of the best coaches in the sport. I wasn’t there so I don’t know what his intentions were but I personally miss his presence at the college level. We need him for college hoops imo.