Natural Deodorant

Gtbowhunter90

In Black Bear Country
Contributing Writer
Now I'm not an overly sweaty person so I thought I would get away from the typical Old Spice deodorant because it has heavy metals and other harsh chems in it, but this Tom's All Natural Deodorant just doesn't get it done for me. 5 or 6 hours later and I can already tell its wearing off

I've tried a few versions and I think I'm gonna have to switch back after this stick is done. Anybody else have a natural alternative that I can try? I'll even order it offline if I have to.

grandpa jacket

Ramblin' Wreck
Now I'm not an overly sweaty person so I thought I would get away from the typical Old Spice deodorant because it has heavy metals and other harsh chems in it, but this Tom's All Natural Deodorant just doesn't get it done for me. 5 or 6 hours later and I can already tell its wearing off

I've tried a few versions and I think I'm gonna have to switch back after this stick is done. Anybody else have a natural alternative that I can try? I'll even order it offline if I have to.
Try Arm and Hammer essentials, it is natural and cheap

GT_EE78

Banned

Try this one.
I'm sticking with the Old Spice original
upload_2020-1-9_12-54-2.png

Milwaukee

Banned
Women’s deodorant ftw all day. Lady Speed Stick Orchard Blossom. And I’ll let you in a little inside info: it’s the most popular deodorant in NBA locker rooms among the players.
You’re welcome.

LongforDodd

LatinxBreakfastTacos
Try stuff without the aluminum in it. Arm and Hammer has one.

And...my wife uses coconut oil. Seems to work for her.

LongforDodd

LatinxBreakfastTacos
I've read where it has antibacterial properties. That may be why it has some effectiveness but it seems to work very well for my wife.

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
Tom’s didn’t work for me, either. Broke me out.

Can’t get in touch enough with my feminine side to use Lady Speed Stick, yet. But it seems to reason it would work and not be as harsh or abrasive. I might try it, if I find a great sale on it or a Rollback(Lol)@ Wally World.

In my locker above the sink-Secret clinical strength, sensitive unscented. Dove advanced care, sensitive. Dry Idea advanced dry, unscented hypoallergenic.
They all work great for me, and don’t break me out. If you go with Sure Unscented 48 hours at The Dollar Tree, it’s not as good but cheaper. I’ve had very mild annoyances.