Helluva Engineer
Lol Jamal Haynes cartoon looks like Tupac

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201216-091712_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20201216-091712_Chrome.jpg
    558.7 KB · Views: 51

Tadams6599

Jolly Good Fellow
Zeek Biggers 2star but 6'5'' 320 and with that name...he is my watch guy going forward. With a name like Biggers he is made to push some bodies around.
I like zeek a lot, I think he would’ve had more offers if his team had played this season, I really like that he plays basketball too. I think he was a good get by our recruiting staff. Him and Scott on the interior could wreak havoc sooner than later.

jacketup

Helluva Engineer
Jesus H...I totally forgot we got Harris coming in at DE as well. With our talented young DEs already on the roster, Keion White transfer, and Harris...we are bursting at the seems at DE. This group is going to be SCARY in the next few years.
It's all about the LOS. That's what we've been missing. What happens away from the ball dictates what happens with the ball.

SWATlien

Ramblin' Wreck
Everyone is in.
DE will be interesting, especially if Clayton comes back.
Clayton & White
Harris & Jordan
Ivey & Kennard
Then other combinations in between.

JacketRacket

Jolly Good Fellow
Sagar and Helms only ones left. A lot of chatter about Helms going elsewhere. Same with Sagar?
The only potential rumblings I've heard is Liberty is hoping to flip him. Haven't seen or heard any indication that would actually happen though. Was tweeting GT stuff a couple of weeks ago.