Nate's Knee?

bartoma

Jolly Good Fellow
Any word on how he's healed up? He was blazing fast before the injury - wondering if it has cost him a step...

Was always excited to see this guy on the field - hope he has a bright future...

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
Everything I heard/read indicates he has come through rehab very well. Still got get into contact work I'm hoping he going to make the kind of impact I always thought he could!

ilovetheoption

Helluva Engineer
Any word on how he's healed up? He was blazing fast before the injury - wondering if it has cost him a step...

Was always excited to see this guy on the field - hope he has a bright future...
He was the recruit I was most excited about in last year's class. Supposedly he had just about wrapped up the starting job last year as a true freshman before he got hurt.

I DEEPLY hope he comes back 100 percent, because the kid is just electric.

33jacket

Helluva Engineer
ACL's are two year injuries. Yes, you may be medically cleared after year 1...but the reality is most guys don't regain form until the second year; IF they heal right.

He may slower. He may not be able to cut. Who knows. He may be perfectly fine. Bottom line, we won't know until 2017 imo; hopefully he can add an explosive element to that position we all want....

ATL1

Helluva Engineer
ACL's are two year injuries. Yes, you may be medically cleared after year 1...but the reality is most guys don't regain form until the second year; IF they heal right.

He may slower. He may not be able to cut. Who knows. He may be perfectly fine. Bottom line, we won't know until 2017 imo; hopefully he can add an explosive element to that position we all want....

Todd Gurley? Adrian Peterson?

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer

Todd Gurley? Adrian Peterson?
Tom Brady, Jamal Charles, Reggie Wayne, Jeremy Marlin, rob gronkowski.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Medical advancement on ACL tears has come a LOOONG way even in the last few years. What use to require 1-2 years, can now be a 6-8 month process. Depends on who did the surgery, and what technique they used on Nate. Another factor is the how quickly he mentally recovers from surgery as most guys tend to favor the injury...especially guys who have to cut and stop a lot...which describes Nate's position at AB.

Remember this, in CPJ's system, doesn't matter how gifted you are with the ball, if you don't take care of your blocks you're not playing. What all the hype about Nate tells me is that he was a more than capable blocking as well.

I'm excited to see our AB group as a whole. The most athletic and dynamic group of ABs we've ever had. Mark it down: Our ABs are going to put up some crazy numbers this year.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Medical advancement on ACL tears has come a LOOONG way even in the last few years. What use to require 1-2 years, can now be a 6-8 month process. Depends on who did the surgery, and what technique they used on Nate. Another factor is the how quickly he mentally recovers from surgery as most guys tend to favor the injury...especially guys who have to cut and stop a lot...which describes Nate's position at AB.

Remember this, in CPJ's system, doesn't matter how gifted you are with the ball, if you don't take care of your blocks you're not playing. What all the hype about Nate tells me is that he was a more than capable blocking as well.

I'm excited to see our AB group as a whole. The most athletic and dynamic group of ABs we've ever had. Mark it down: Our ABs are going to put up some crazy numbers this year.

Following up on my previous post...still in trial phase, but this is pretty cool:

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/03/24/h...n-surgery-boston-childrens-hospital.html?_r=0