Nashville Etc.

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
With the game being played on Monday afternoon, any idea whether Nashville will be more lively Sunday or Monday night? I can't tell if fans will be more inclined to spend a long weekend or get there on Monday. Unfortunately two nights up there is likely not in the cards for me.

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
With the game being played on Monday afternoon, any idea whether Nashville will be more lively Sunday or Monday night? I can't tell if fans will be more inclined to spend a long weekend or get there on Monday. Unfortunately two nights up there is likely not in the cards for me.

Cuse, it'll be lively Sunday night with most of the fans coming in over the weekend. For the winners Monday night will be a blast! If you can stay over for New Year's Eve I PROMISED it'll be a rocking time!

techman78

Jolly Good Fellow
My wife and I visited the week after Christmas last year and NC State and Vanderbilts player were staying at Oprayland Hotel where we were staying. Seemed like there was plenty going on there and we hit downtown as weel and had a blast. Had already planned a post Christmas trip there so this just makes it an even sweeter deal!!